Thursday 23 October 2014

End of term 3 already?

Well the end of term has arrived again. We are all tired and ready for a rest. We went out to watch the staff play the senior girls netball team and the senior boys basketball teams on thursday. Both school teams have won their grade so it was hard work. Troy, Stephen and Nic did their best harlem globetrotters routine and Joy got subbed on to Goal Attack. She usually played defence in her youth but to her and everyone elses amazement she managed to score a goal. Big thanks to Deb for being quick enough to capture the moment on her phone:
At final assembly Riley scored MVP for his hockey team. We wwre also proud to see Cruze collect bis certificate and book for graduating from Reading Recovery. Check out their proud and happy smiles.
I hope evryone has a lovely holiday. I am writing this post on the plane flying from LA to Dallas on my way to Little Rock to see my sister. Check out the gorgeous day. I spent an hour waiting to board my plane sitting in the sun watching plane after plane take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment